Friday, October 28, 2011

Build Your List ,Build Your List, Build Your List

Like the tile says. It seems like all you hear today is "You Need To Build Your List".

Another phrase is "The Money Is In The List". Some would have you think that it really isn't the end of the world if you don't have a list, but are those people really making any money.

Look at the pro's in any niche, or business. If you have a list you can send to, you are making money. The Biggest task in marketing seems to be, How To Build A List. Unless you have been marketing online for a number of years, chances are you don't have an enormous list that you can rely on to make you a bundle of money for every product you pitch. I myself have struggled with list building , because I always want more, a bigger list. About a month ago, a friend of mine, Bryan Winters released an incredible way for anyone to build a list, or even start to build a list from nothing.

In all my time and efforts of building my list, I have never seen a easier way to get a list started, or add to the one you have. Yes there are many ways to build a list, but the key difference here is...rather then paying out loads of cash to rent a list, or outsource list building...Bryan has mastered a way to build a list...FREE.  And Yes, It works, and quickly as well. In just the last few weeks, and only using Bryan's program, I have been able to add 45 new names and emails to my list. And they have then gone further and opted into my Aweber list. Yes it took my about 5 minutes a day to go through the process, but I didn't spend any money to get these new names on my list, and they opted into my main Aweber list. What more can you ask for, for FREE. I'll include a link to the program towards the end of the article. You can make money on the net without a list, but if you are really serious about making money...Build Your List.

**A side note to the newer folks starting out, It can seem like a pain to do, List Building, But if you start now you won't kick yourself 6 months or a year from now. I did just that. wanted to make money fast, but because list building was a pain, so to speak, I did throw it aside. The money is in the list. You can sell 5 products, or 100, but if you have a constant list, you have a continious process of selling.

Build Your List Fast...Go Here.

Let me know if I can help more,

Mark Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment